CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

30 December, 2008

AT THE BEACH

sarah my doter with ej's wife kak ton and ej's little angel aina...cute little gal
me and my family standing beside the bau belacan horse thehehehehehehe (belacan is shrimp paste incase you're wondering)
makmuk, faizal and fatihat both of them is makmuk children
my makmuk celebrates something i can't seem to remember
my beloved honey
posing on the horse with her brother faiz the fee is rm 10.00 perperson so mind you becoz there are several horse rides here so you have to asked few of them charges abt rm15.00 to rm 20.00 so be choosy

this is my cousin ej who came all the way from semenyih with the rest of the clan
upon arrival suraya insisted that she wants to go on this horse ride and you know what's the first thing she says when she got off the horse? heeee very smelly laaa that horse smell a bit like belacan wakakakakakakakaka...

0 doa saya sentiasa cun huuu:

My pride and joy

My pride and joy

nuffnang pls click

CHURP CHURP