CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

15 December, 2008

my home and surroundings

ini bahagian tangga kalau belah dalam laki aku cat cam tadika belang belang hahahahaha
balcony belah atas
depan pintu tempat park keta, basikal dan scooter huhuhuhu
tempat sidai baju so no excuse takleh sidai kalau hujan pun huhuhuhu

I have long since accepted the fact that i will never be able to return to my home town becoz i've become one of the bedong's permanent residents i've even changed my i.c address to bedong and i have been able to do the border pass for quite awhile... so this is my home and it's surroundings this home previously owned by my p.i.l whom have both passed away for quite sometimes so the house was promptly hand over to my hubby who is the only child that they have.... lucky me haaa nobody to snatch it away from us rite? wrong but i won't get into that matter it's rather personal and a bit embarassing i suppose...

1 doa saya sentiasa cun huuu:

umiyumi

yeah.. i can understand yr situation.. ehehehe.. i really do :D

My pride and joy

My pride and joy

nuffnang pls click

CHURP CHURP