CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

23 February, 2009

my youngest sis wedding-again

this pic is for my friendssss have a nice day
ni laa adik adik i dari kiri baju maroon mimi, tini and nijah depan tu anak mimi si dania
mimi dukung anak nijah pengantin dengan mak aku
pengantin perasan tahun ini

yup among all pak uliks daughter (my father nickname at the village his actual name is razali) who is the prettiest? hurmmmmm hard to say becoz if you asked me i am wakakakakaka my hubby told me so but that's what he's tot i don't know about other people tot rite? who care anyway for your all info this is my sis second wedding after her divorce became final sometimes in january... so this is the pic she manage to send me via my fon.... baru nikah jek kenduri belum lagi tah bila nak buat pun tak tau....

0 doa saya sentiasa cun huuu:

My pride and joy

My pride and joy

nuffnang pls click

CHURP CHURP