CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

13 March, 2009

STILL SULKING

MUST'VE THINK WHY DO I SULK ALL THE TIME HUH? actually it's rather sad really it has been few days since i got to sleep together with my beloved hubby.... why? hmmmm becoz he's obsessed with this games he's playing ... since he's on leave at the moment while waiting for another project to launch so he's staying at home... he slept during the day... then he spent the whole nite playing games... i felt a bit bored and lonely on my bed that i slept around 3 am daily ... so i'm a bit sad and depressed becoz it seems that my hubby is ignoring me lately.... so i gave him a warning that if he fails to sleep with me again he's banned to sleep with me forever wakakakakakakakakaka... actually was really missing his snoring which lulled me to sleep all the time don't you think it is just hateful that you loved someone so much you just cannot feel hate for them? hurrrrmmmmmmm no matter how hard i tried to hate him i just can't i always finds something to love about him...

0 doa saya sentiasa cun huuu:

My pride and joy

My pride and joy

nuffnang pls click

CHURP CHURP