CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

02 May, 2009

SELAMAT HARI PEKERJA

ummmm yesterday's effort was so yummy i had second help help how to diet laa like this

Happy labour day though nothing happy for me as i've still got to work a bit doing my hubby's workloads he asked me to help him to updates his work sheeesssshhhh no rest for the wicked anyway .... yesterday at my 3 children request i cooked the very much beloved nasi lemak .. yesterday nasi lemak was accompanied by sambal sotong, scrambled eggs (cooked by sarah yehhhhhh i like at least she helps to contribute something) and since i've finished all the kangkung the other day what's left in the fridge was bok choy so i cooked that and to tell the truth the combinatio was not bad at all since all my childrens had 3 helpings each and was groaning of stomach ache later on (so full cannot walk bla bla bla they ended up sleeping infront of the tv with their papa) while mama slaves away doing papa's work with the promise of he'll repay me later hehehehehehehe.........

0 doa saya sentiasa cun huuu:

My pride and joy

My pride and joy

nuffnang pls click

CHURP CHURP