CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

14 July, 2010

Tag yang sangat panjang dari madam ZURA ...

Starting time : 5.22 pm (ya i know it's my working time so what? kih kih kih)


Name : HASLINA

Sisters : 3 -ehem dah kawin sume

Brothers : 2 - masih single ada sesapa nak isi borang? ngeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Shoe size : 8 (isk...dulu my shoes size 4.5 jek..apa si EN FADZ bagi makan agaknya double la plak)

Height : 1.57 cm (COMEL KAN? SADIS PRASAN)

Where do you live : KEDAH, Malaysia

Have you ever been on a plane : YUP.

Swam in the ocean : SWAM? ISK tak reti swimming takat terapung duduk dalam pelampung tu adalah kah kah kah
Fallen asleep at school : of course kah kah kah

Broken someone’s heart : no komen coz don't want to broke more hearts as if (prasan tak abis lagi rupanya)

Fell off your chair : jatuh masa gelakkan somebody yang tersepak kaki meja tertonggeng end up both of us kena gelak kaw kaw punya chis......

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call :  hurmmm tak pernah la plak sebab jenis tak suka cakap kat fon lelama sakit telinga, leher dan sebagainya kih kih kih cakap yang penting penting jek
Saved e-mails : ada yang menarik dan tertarik of couse simpan

What is your room like : Cozy ..masuk bilik jek rasa nak tido kah kah kah

What’s right beside you: my fon, pen and pc

What is the last thing you ate : my yummy apple pie masa lunch hehehehehehehehe

Chicken pox : dah...masa 9 years old seronok giler dapat mc for 2 weeks

Sore throat : adalah tapi cepat cepat kumur dgn listerine it works and jgn lupa makan asam kulit limau hik

Stitches : yes 4 ..3 from my caesarean section and 1 is for being such a good girl tak boleh duduk diam punya so kaki kena paku karat panjang giler stitch dia huhuhuhuhuhu

Broken nose : Never

Do you…

Believe in love at first sight : Of course who wouldn't fall in love with someone as good looking as shah rukh khan? kah kah kah
Who was/were…

The last person you danced with : EN FADZ kita dancing apa eh saja suka suka masa tengok showdown ingat nak buat hip hop tapi jadi mcm blip blop dua orang kah kah kah (mcm panda dan badak pun ada gak kih kih kih)

Last made you smile : EN FADZ dia kata...I love u sayang naik scoot elok elok huhuhuhu
You last yelled at : NUR SARAH AQEELAH --- tak basuh pinggan lepas bekfast pagi tadi...

Today did you…

Talk to someone you like : All the time so many people i like ngeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Kissed anyone : EN FADZ before going off to work

Get sick : not yet hopefully i'll be healthy always

Talk to an ex : gila cari pasal? kena belasah kaw kaw ngan EN FADZ baru padan muka kih kih kih (takut laki gak aku ni eh?)

Miss someone : yes....all of them ... my hubby and kids and of course always at the back of my mind MY MOM
Who do you really hate: nobody i guess don't have that capacity to hate anyone but annoyed yes....

Do you like your hand-writing : no...it's rather bad ... even i myself couldn't read them sometimes kah kah kah

Are your toe nails painted : of course not ...but i put henna instead ..so sometimes people mistook me for newly blushing bride (oooo kawin tua laa tu tak laku sangat kah kah kah)

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : nice hotel and resorts or my mom's house definitely
What color shirt are you wearing now : Maroon

Are you a friendly person : Of course i am...

Do you have any pets : yep ...2 of them DON n BABY

Do you sleep with the TV on: nope...always makes sure that it's off and unplug from the socket - jimat karan maaaaaaaa

What are you doing right now : looooo tengah buat tag ni laaaaa

Can you handle the truth : Insya'allah depends

Are you closer to your mother or father : mom for boys stuff and dad for buying stuff kih kih kih

Do you eat healthy : Trying to that's why i cooked most of the meal i consumed  huhuhuhuhu

Do you still have pictures of you+your ex :  GILA MEROYAN laaa kalau aku simpan mau kena DUSH DUSH ngan EN FADZ hahahahhahahahahahahaha

If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : EN FADZ he always knows how to sooth my feelings..

Are you loud or quiet most of the time : always hahahahahaha my kids calls me MAMA TARZAN

Are you confident : ALWAYS

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. Started working in this company
2. Gave birth to my last child my doter SURAYA KHAIRUNNISA

3. was having a hard time adjusting myself to my new life living my P.I.L hehehehehehehe but i survived

4. was living as simply as we could because i've rested for 2 years kat rumah and habiskan sume duit simpanan kah kah kah

5. belajar too accept gaji kat sini is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy cheaper than what i use to get ..really culture shock

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. Settle all hutang adik bradik
2. Bawa the whole family pergi umrah and haji

3. Modify my current house to suit my taste and my rental house buat apartment kah kah kah

4. Sebab billionaire kan so beli keta idaman ku ... aston martin..

5. buka rumah utk anak yatim and set up fund for poor children so that they can finish their schooling without worrying how to pay for their education ...INSYA'ALLAH

5 of my bad habits:

1. GILA SHOPPING kalau tak dapat kuar beli barang rasa mcm nak marah jek....

2. PEMALAS giler kemas rumah adoi ...tapi tak suka tengok rumah sepah

3. suka pikir yang bukan bukan especially kalau ia bersangkutan ngan EN FADZ hahahahhahaha

4. suka sgt bagi alasan mcm mcm kat EN FADZ sampai dia kata ada jek alasan u kan? OF COURSE LAA bla bla bla...hujah hujan siap bagi pointers lagi kih kih kih

5. suka berangan...aiyo kurangkan berangan laaaa madam lina oi....

5 places I’ve lived/living:

1. Sungai petani , KEDAH - now

2. Semenyih, SELANGOR - 13 years ago

3. Bandar Baru Bangi, SELANGOR - 15 years ago

4. Kuching/Bau, SARAWAK -

5.Madrid, SPAIN - weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...missed spain...

5 People I Tag (akhirnya siapppp!!~~)
saya takmo tag 5 org jek...sebab saya peramah saya tag sume yang rajin macam saya buat...boleh? kih kih kih
*ZURA* pukul 5.58pm siap...sambil wat keje tau...dedikasi tak? kah kah kah

0 doa saya sentiasa cun huuu:

My pride and joy

My pride and joy

nuffnang pls click

CHURP CHURP