CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

07 September, 2010

The list.....

1. Mood:

Anxiously waiting for something and hopefully it will turn out okey..YA ALLAH YA TUHANKU give me the strength and courage to endure whatever YOU have in store for me....please .... let me get my one wish...
2. Favorite kind of doughnut?
Hurm those chocolatey gooey ones ....

3. Cropped pants — yay or nay?
Nay...i would look awful in them (not the right height and body portion to even think abt wearing them!!!)
4. Do you ever brown bag your lunches?
Nope.... since my home just took 2 min to reach to and fro i always goes back for lunch
5. Is there anything that you wish you had more of?
yup...loads and loads of money.... and time of course
6. Your favorite quickie hairstyle?
ponytail...easy peasy...

7. Most embarrassing song on your iPod?
The thong song by sisco (hehehehehehehhe)
8. Biggest beauty disaster?
First time wearing eye makeup ended up everybody's asking hey did you get punch in the eyes? huh!!! mencik
9. Current mascara crush?
Loving the MAYBELLINE'S turbo what's the name? huhuhuhu
10. Weekly goals:
to lose few pounds kih kih kih ...eat less ...exercise more...got inspired reading this blog abt keeping slim and she's sure is slim even with 2 kids around huhuhuhu wish me luck!!!

0 doa saya sentiasa cun huuu:

My pride and joy

My pride and joy

nuffnang pls click

CHURP CHURP