CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

28 November, 2008

me and my family















My family use to consist of me (the eldest, my brother raidzuan (passed away due to dengue fever), haniza (married with 2 kids), hamizah (married 2 kids, 2nd husband), rafizam (single and available), razmil (also single and available) and of course last but not least my youngest sister (has 1 kid, divorce and waiting for her big kenduri for her second marriage sometimes may next year insya'allah)....

my father passed away few years back after the sad demise of my brother fortunately he's not married .... but life goes on... and on... and on we should be grateful for every day we've lived because it meaned that we can still pray and serve him the best we can... god's willing...

0 doa saya sentiasa cun huuu:

My pride and joy

My pride and joy

nuffnang pls click

CHURP CHURP