CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

19 March, 2009

A GOOD FREN OF MINE

THE FM my hubby says it's rather dangerous to give me a screw driver hahahaha
the books - i've finished with the testament hehehehehehe

In life sometimes u r lucky enough to have met friends via the virtual world to became really good friends...i've encountered severals (yup...i have no real friends in my life kakakakaka i've been living in seclusion becoz of my location... d only people i interact with are my colleagues and family members of course...) i've come to appreciates several of them like UMI, ZURA, KAKTI, AZNI and few others... but UMI and me have been really close this few months ..we've met in the english novel lovers forum in wmc and we have been participating in this eg thingy and several times now we've been borrowing each other book thehehehehehe the latest being me borrowing from UMI 2 novels by JOHN GRISHAM (i've been a fan since THE FIRM)
1. the testament
2. the bretheren
and to top it off my friend even gave me a FM adoi why like that suppose to be i'm d one giving pressies becoz i borrowing the book rite? but that's just typical UMI she's very nice and sweet and i appreciates her friendship very much....thanks UMI...

2 doa saya sentiasa cun huuu:

umiyumi

elo ma good pren.. hehe u know u can always borrow books from me. dan semestinya kalu nampak something nice yg boleh bg, mesti umi include sekali punyaa.. hehehe

lina

yup yup sekarang kalau masuk kedai gift or souvenirs kan anak anak mesti tanya nak beli ke auntie umi ke muahahahahahahaha... alasan mak dia bila masuk kui kui kui...

My pride and joy

My pride and joy

nuffnang pls click

CHURP CHURP