CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11 March, 2009

GREETING.....

caramel cappucino
fuhhhhh this is one good cappucino
as usual my hubby and his ice blended cappucino
this coffee shop is located at the ODEAN shopping complex in HAADYAI

Salam and good morning ... how r u today? a friend asked me why do i blog using the english language? well actually since i've been working here it's rarely that i get to communicate in english becoz everybody else is speaking using the bahasa malaysia hehehehehe so i felt that my english getting a bit rusty so that's the real reason why i started this blog just to improve my english from time to time and i thinks it easier if a friend from another country wants to read it (thehehehehehe if any)... anyway i forgot to bring my pendrive so i cannot upload any pic here today huhuhuhuhuhu actually it was attached to my laptop and i was uploading few pics intended to be paste here but i think after lunch probably i'll bring it or not becoz my pc brokedown several days ago and it's still being repair by the technician and he promised me that the pc will be ready latest by today (yeay.... hopefully) so later on guys and today i want you to ponder WHAT ARE THE 10 good QUALITIES of your other half? as for me my hubby is
1.LOVING
2.CHARMING
3.NICE BLOKE
4.CARING
5.GENEROUS
6.EASY TO MANAGE-FOOD AND OTHERS I MEANT
7.CLEVER
8.INVENTIVE
9.CREATIVE
10. AND MOST IMPORTANT? HE LOVES ME JUST THE WAY I AM HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

4 doa saya sentiasa cun huuu:

umiyumi

mm cedapnye kopi tu.. cantik lak dia buat. mm takkan minum je?

lina

time ni dah kenyang sangat sebab baru jek lepas makan tapi laki aku biasalah bukan boleh tengok kedai coffee ala ala starbucks sume tu saja nak test mmg sedap coffee dia 2 thumbs up

umiyumi

oo camtu boleh la suh sapa2 p buka kedai kopi kat rumah kak ina tu gerenti bole kaya punya maa :D

lina

kakakakakakaka takut org tu tak larat asik2 aku ngan laki aku jek customer dia hehehehehehehe

My pride and joy

My pride and joy

nuffnang pls click

CHURP CHURP