CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

17 March, 2009

LEPAK AT STARBUCKS

thehehehehehe
hot latte and choc cake
hubby's fav frappucino as usual and it was raining that time
heppppppp told me the cakes was for me but look who ate it first?

Eversince i got my hubby to know starbucks (uhuk uhuk uhuk) he's rather addicted to their frapuccino... last nite the broadband connection at our home was to slow so we brought our laptop to the nearest starbuck in sg petani and sat there doing our works (hurrrmmm actually it's me doing his works and get paid with a latte and a slice of heavenly choc cake) huhuhuhu i'm drinking hot latte last nite coz it was raining but hubby doesn't care about that coz he goes and have his usual fix of frappucino as usual....

0 doa saya sentiasa cun huuu:

My pride and joy

My pride and joy

nuffnang pls click

CHURP CHURP