CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

31 March, 2009

PAK NDAK FADZ MASUK HOSPITAL

yang tudung hijau tu wife uncle yg admitted masuk hospital-yg sorang tu makcik fadz yg bongsu
depan wad sebelum masuk
org sakit hehehehehehe

Yesterday got an sms from fadz telling me his uncle was admitted to the seberang jaya hospital. was a bit surprised becoz that uncle is very very healthy and never saw him gotten sick before. this time admitted to hospital and was waiting to be operated on... so on our way to see him i asked fadz what really happen and he told me that uncle got this man problem thingy that he cannot discuss with me hehehhehehe so i kept wondering to this day what is his actual problem is and do not want to pry that much...so kept quiet til later on when he's ready to tell me what's really going on so... still waiting and eventhough i'm not sick(praise allah on my good health) but my hubby loves to take my pic hehehehehe....he actually took a lot but this the only 3 that is good enuf for viewing hahahahahahahaha

0 doa saya sentiasa cun huuu:

My pride and joy

My pride and joy

nuffnang pls click

CHURP CHURP