CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

30 April, 2009

SONGS FROM ONE ARTIS

Finally....Use only song titles from ONE ARTIST to answer the following questions. Pass it on to as you wish and DO NOT include me, . You cannot repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Good luck

Pick your artist:
CHRISTINA AGUILERA-MY MOST FAVORITE ARTIST!!!!

Are you male or female:
OH MOTHER

Describe yourself:
BEAUTIFUL

How do you feel about yourself:
I'M OK

Describe where you currently live:
COME ON OVER

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
HERE TO STAY

Your favorite form of transportation:
LOVE WILL FIND A WAY

Your best friend is:
GENIE IN A BOTTLE- I wish....

Your favorite color is:
CANDYMAN

What's the weather like:
OBVIOUS

Favorite time of day:
BACK IN THE DAY

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
INFATUATION

What is life to you:
CAN'T HOLD US DOWN

What is the best advice you have to give:
GET MINE, GET YOURS

If you could change your name, what would it be:
CRUZ

Your favorite food is:
WHAT A GIRL WANTS

Thought for the Day:
JUST BE FREE

How I would like to die:
ANGEL WE HAVE HEARD ON HIGH

My soul's present condition:
BLESSED

My motto:
AIN'T NO OTHER MAN

2 doa saya sentiasa cun huuu:

umiyumi

kak ina ni mmg rajin betui la buat tag. umi ni sampai ke la tak rajin2 hahahaha

lina

hahahahahaha shows u how much works i've got heheheheheeh

My pride and joy

My pride and joy

nuffnang pls click

CHURP CHURP