CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

25 June, 2009

I'M SORRY....
I truly am
i hope u can
find it in your heart
to forgive me...
i know somes of the things i said to you are really hurtful
but u said hurtful things to me too
i cannot be provoked and blame
for something i am not responsible for
you yourself are responsible
for your course and ambition in life
just because you find that there's no easy way
to achieve what you want
you can simply blame it on me for holding you back
i never done that to you
NEVER...
i hope you will find your path
that leads you to your goals
in the near future...
all the best...
and remember one thing
in this whole wide world
you are the one and only person
I LOVE THE MOST...

0 doa saya sentiasa cun huuu:

My pride and joy

My pride and joy

nuffnang pls click

CHURP CHURP