CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

16 December, 2009

Don't know what's the fuss is all about....


What? ari tu ada cite twilight di tv ch 413...i think the most anticipated event by both doters...in the case of cute boys and what not...aside from the fact that's it a vampire story... so i sat down and watch it half way thru it i felt bored out of my mind!!!! am finding excuses to make another cuppa for my hubby or... go to the upstairs toilet for breaks even took out the cleo mag my hubby just bought me kikikikikiki cite dia mmg in general target for the audience of age 7 to 16 i suppose sebab tak best laaa bagi i...menyeksakan even dan dan yang paling sedih....takde pun laaaa handsome pakwe yang berlakon watak edward cullen tuh tang mana handsomenya? tak faham bila my 2 doters sigh and make remarks of oooooo so kiut or laaa handsomenya... am start thinking that there's something wrong with their eyes...
BAGI AKU LELAKI YANG HANDSOME ADALAH.....

mamat ni osah handsome eh tapi dah kono queen control ngan angie kan or

antaro sobab napo den suko tengok cito SUPERNATURAL kat ch 701 tehehehehehehhehe

ko pakwe ni dari cito TRUE BLOOD KAN KAN KAN eric kan.....

or jesse metcalfe you are sooooooo seksi those eyes damned......

this guy no need to mention laaa kan my biggest crush ever..... tapi sume cite leo aku suka tengok
tapi osah osahlah pakwe yang paling handsome bagi den now and forever is..... jeng jeng jeng drum roll please

oh oh cik fadz u melt my heart everytime.....

0 doa saya sentiasa cun huuu:

My pride and joy

My pride and joy

nuffnang pls click

CHURP CHURP