CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

04 May, 2010

THE DAY I WANTED A DOG AS A PET!!!

Sure korang kezuts kan? sebenarnya few days ago my son brought home a cd he borrowed from a fren of his so was begging me to watch this movie it's about a dog named HACHIKO dalam hati aku pehal nak tengok cite pasal anjing bagai ni kan tapi bila aku tengok RICHARD GERE playing as the lead and the movie was based on a true story so aku pun layans laaaaaa (what i failed to see was infront of the cover it warned whomever watching to get ready with a box of tissues...sigh....) yup cried buckets like a baby... truly touching story and i wanted HACHIKO to come and stay with me...truly amazing...even my hubby watching this movie (me second time watching) got tears caught in his throat hik....then tetiba rasa benci (more towards fears sebab of previous incidents which happened with me and a dog) terus hilang and aku rasa nak pi amek an AKITA type of dog because dia nampak so loyal and langsung tak bising (unlike the unfriendly dogs yg tinggal belakang rumah aku ni setiap kali org lalu or whatever hatta tuan dia sekali pun menyalak cam ANJING GILA TAU...) tapi tulah kan...as a muslim i check myself ... so kalau koram takde movie apa nak tengok pls pls buy the dvd and i guarantee u nanges gak sebab cite ni betul betul sedih dan menyentuh hati... the real HACHI lived and died in japan ada statue pun dedicated kat dia di SHIBUYA train station..

0 doa saya sentiasa cun huuu:

My pride and joy

My pride and joy

nuffnang pls click

CHURP CHURP