CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

27 February, 2009

MY HUBBY INTEREST AND OTHERS

this is his prize possesion that he bought from the CHOWRASTA MARKET uncle thehehehehe
my hubby is a collector of whatever atlas or maps he could get his hands on he bought the globe and what not - i think he's a little bit obssesed with anything related to geography hehehehe
Me? not interested and the worst map reader u can imagine- one time my hubby asked me to look at the map plan and i managed to get us lost few times and by the time we get to the intended direction we're not speaking to each other hehehehehehehe but after he dropped me off i send an sms to him telling him he must have been having a good time yelling and being nasty to me and he tells me he's sorry it's just that he has no patient for someone who's ignorant about map like me hehehehehehehehe...

0 doa saya sentiasa cun huuu:

My pride and joy

My pride and joy

nuffnang pls click

CHURP CHURP