CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

22 March, 2009

another tag by zura hehehehe i like

These photos are for zura hehehehehe friend don't be jeles go out and buy them... if u like cecelia ahern i think u should buy mellisa nathan too hehehehehe
muahahahahaha zura ooooo zura don't be mad
eceh taking photos while laughing is not easy got a bit blurry huh?

#A:Three Names I go by
*lina-my whole family calls me this
*sayang-my beloved hubby only
*maklong-this goes to all the nieces and nephews hehehehehehe

#B:Three Jobs I have had in my life
* financial controller
* public relations officer
* manager

#C:Three Places I have lived
* somewhere in europe? thehehehehehehe
* kuantan pahang
* bau, sarawak

#D:Three TV Shows that I watch
* Desperate housewives
* Ugly betty
*Busana

#E:Three places I have been
* Langkawi
* Thailand
* All over malaysia!!!!!

#F:People that e-mail me regularly
* hubby
* intan-my cousin
* mimi my sis

#G:Three of my favorite foods
* prawn anything with prawn i like
* noodle/pasta
* chicken....

#H:Three things I would like to do
*be slimmer
* travel all over the world
* be sucessful in whatever i do

#I:Three friends I think will respond.
* UMI mighty please
* anyone else reading this blog(as if hahahahahah)
* sayang u like?

#J:Things I am looking forward to
* going to my hometown and travel during may school holidays yeye
* got my own car
* got to do the haj of course....

0 doa saya sentiasa cun huuu:

My pride and joy

My pride and joy

nuffnang pls click

CHURP CHURP